Thursday 2 October 2014

Ini Edo confirms divorce on twitter, and says "I never cheated on y husband"

Ini Edo


A few days ago, we heard that Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has divorced her US based husband, Phillip Ehiagwina citing irreconcilable differences....
Adding more drama to the movie, Today Ini took to twitter to confirm these reports, and also says that the rumours that she cheated on her husband repeatedly are false, and an attempt to tarnish her image.
I asked for a divorce from my my ex husband cos of lots of irreconcilable differences.i never cheated on my husband.
There is a conscious n malicious attempt at tarnishing my image.this whole saga is familiar let's not forget de past.thanks n God bless
Well, we are sure there are other issues not plain to we the general public but we hope they parted amicably and wish them the best as they re-enter single-hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment