Friday 17 June 2016

General Pype talks new single release and album








Nigerian born music sensation, Majekodunmi Olayiwola Ibrahim, popularly known as 'General Pype' speaks on dropping his debut album after the release of his latest track Seed. 

The 'Champion' singer who took a break from the music scene revealed that he and his team have been working hard to see that his debut album brings joy to the youth. In an interview with Metro FM, General Pype made it clear that there is no release date for the debut album yet as he wants to take his fans by surprise.

 “Basically, we’ve been working. I mean, every time I’ve been on the radio in the past 2-3 years, it has always been like the album is dropping very soon but right now I don’t want to say that, I just want it to happen. So basically we have a whole lot of songs dropping just like ‘Seed’ came out of the blues. A lot of things, a lot videos and audios are coming out and we’re working officially to drop the album, the debut album. The album has been the major focus and getting my team together, we’ve been recruiting, we’ve been grooming ourselves towards the big days. Trust me, I’m coming with my battalion fully armed. My songs are my weapons. Music, my words are what I consider my weapon. Weapon to do good things in the hearts of the youths.” We should be expecting the release of his hot sizzling debut album anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment