Thursday 12 December 2013

Idris Abdulkarim and NoMoreLoss fight on twitter!


And it was not funny, at least to both parties.
Singer Nomoreloss was addressing the BON/IBAN vs. COSON drama going on via Twitter,  he was appealing to both parties involved to resolve their issues because he was tired of artistes dying without financial aid when they are supposed to have royalties.
However, rapper Eedris Abdulkareem came into the picture when he was mentioned in one of Nomoreloss’  tweets, and the rapper did not find it funny and soon the conversation escalated to cussing each other on Twitter.
Read tweets below:
@Ucg4sure @RuggedyBaba @idris_Abdulkarm Just in case you missed the memo...TRUTH IS TRUE TALENTS STAND THE TEST OF TIME.

@mr_nomoreloss let me say it clearly that I will not trade words with kids cos they all sleeping in the plane when I fought a revolution.

@idris_Abdulkarm Let me state clearly that you fought a battle without legal understanding. When you sign to do a task, finish it.

@mr_nomoreloss I will not trade word with u cos u ve never made any history before. Dis is my last message to u....

@idris_Abdulkarm If being blunt and truthful with you upsets you, i guess this should indeed be your last message to me.

They now stopped directing the messages to themselves but we knew who the recipient was; See below:

The only association in nigeria that is so backward is the music scene cos we have 90 percent fake fools who scared to speak the truth ....

DO NOT fight a battle without legal understanding. When you sign to do a task, finish it. ITS CALLED INTEGRITY

I remember in the plane when u all waiting to see 50cent beat me up I fought and refuse domination I close down the airport

An independent observer chose to comment:

@mr_nomoreloss @idris_Abdulkarm I think every artiste in Nigeria today should respect Eedris! He's a legend!

@FeedBack_Musik @idris_Abdulkarm Respect is earned not bought. When we conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of respect we earn it.

Am the reason why u all getting paid fool shut up when men are talking and go back to school and read ur history I rep ROZA PACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment